Our regular school hours are 8:20 am to 2:35 pm
- There is no student supervision before 8:00 am; therefore, students may not be dropped off prior to 8:00 am.
- We expect all children to be in school no later than 8:20 am so instruction can begin promptly.
- Any child arriving to school after 8:25 am will be marked LATE.
- Parents picking up children prior to 2:35 pm must sign in at the security desk in the lobby, where you will SIGN OUT your child no later than 2:15 pm. Please call the school prior to 1:30 pm if your child is being picked up early. No calls will be taken for changes in dismissal after 2:00 pm, except for emergencies.
- If your child’s normal dismissal routine is changing at any time during the school year, a note to the teacher is required to be sent that morning.
- Students report to the gym at 2:35 pm where he/she must be signed out before being released. If he/she is not picked up prior to 2:50 pm, your child will be brought to the Main Office.
- If your child is a walker, please advise the teacher in writing in the beginning of the school year giving him/her permission to walk home alone each day. Walkers/parent pick up students will be dismissed through the gymnasium exit.
- Children are discouraged from re-entering the building after dismissal.
- We ask parents to respect the building policy that no child is permitted back into any classroom after 3:00 pm, as there is an afterschool program that uses our building after 3:00 pm and classrooms are locked and/or being cleaned.